The EverLast 65C13 High Temperature LED high bay fixtures push LED performance and intensity to the next level. Offering a wide range of lumen output levels (26,000 – 96,300), the 65C13 effectively exceeds light levels produced by 750W – 1000W metal halides. Coupling this intensity with a robustly engineered driver and cold forged heat sink makes the 65C13 the only choice for the most demanding environments.
LEGEND SERIES LED HIGH BAY
The Legend Series 65C13 High Temperature high bay pushes LED performance and intensity to the next level. By maximizing LED chip density, EverLast increases the lumen output of a standard 240W LED fixture by over 30%. To accommodate the denser configuration, EverLast uses a cold-forged, aluminum heat sink, resulting in more lumen output using the same amount of power.
Features & Options:
- Watts: 200w – 240w
- Lumen Output: 26,000LM – 31,400LM
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
- Input Voltage: 120-277V (AC), 347-480V AC
- Listings: DLC Premium, ETL
- CRI: 80
- Warranty: 5 Years
LEGEND SERIES 65C13 HIGH-WATT LED HIGH BAY
The 65C13 High Temp LED High Watt combines multiple 65C13 fixtures to create a truly powerful single unit. The unique design and unparalleled performance of the 65C13 fixture allows for mounting heights greater than 50 feet (15.2 meters) while maintaining exceptional light.
Features & Options:
- Wattage: 400w – 720w
- Lumen Output: 52,000LM – 96,280LM
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 4000K or 5000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Input Voltage: 120-277V (AC), 347-480V (AC)
- Control Options: 1-10V Dimming
- Reflector Options: Aluminum
- Materials: Cold Forged Heatsink and Extruded Aluminum Driver Housing
EverLast fixtures are the ideal fit for almost any application. Utilizing powerful LEDs and industry-leading patented technology, EverLast fixtures outperforms the competition. From warehousing to agriculture, Everlast is Built for You.
Looking for more featured applications? EverLast is built for you and your industry.