The EverLast 65C13 High Temperature LED high bay fixtures deliver superior performance and energy efficiency for your application. Offering a wide range of lumen output levels (26,000 – 96,300), the 65C13 effectively exceeds light levels produced by traditional metal halides fixtures. EverLast’s high temperature LED solutions will give you dependable performance and an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
The Legend Series 65C13 High Temperature high bay pushes LED performance and intensity to the next level. By maximizing LED chip density, EverLast increases the lumen output of a standard 240W LED fixture by over 30%. To accommodate the denser configuration, EverLast uses a cold-forged, aluminum heat sink, resulting in more lumen output using the same amount of power.
Features & Options:
- Watts: 200w – 240w
- Lumen Output: 26,000LM – 31,400LM
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
- Input Voltage: 120-277V (AC), 347-480V AC
- Listings: DLC Premium, ETL
- CRI: 80
- Warranty: 5 Years
The 65C13 High Temp LED High Watt combines multiple 65C13 fixtures to create a truly powerful single unit. The unique design and unparalleled performance of the 65C13 fixture allows for mounting heights greater than 50 feet (15.2 meters) while maintaining exceptional light.
Features & Options:
- Wattage: 400w – 720w
- Lumen Output: 52,000LM – 96,280LM
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 4000K or 5000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Input Voltage: 120-277V (AC), 347-480V (AC)
- Control Options: 1-10V Dimming
- Reflector Options: Aluminum
- Materials: Cold Forged Heatsink and Extruded Aluminum Driver Housing
EverLast fixtures are the ideal fit for almost any application. Utilizing powerful LEDs and industry-leading patented technology, EverLast fixtures outperforms the competition. From warehousing to agriculture, Everlast is Built for You.
Looking for more featured applications? EverLast is built for you and your industry.