Our Industry Leading Warranty...
Terms and Conditions of 10 year limited warranty
EverLast® Lighting (“EverLast®”) warrants that its fixtures, ballasts, drivers, chips and lamps (“EverLast® Products”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years or 60,000 hours (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase from EverLast®. EverLast® Products demonstrated to be defective within this warranty period will be repaired or replaced in EverLast®’s sole discretion, at no cost provided the EverLast® Products are determined by EverLast® to have been installed and operated in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations. This warranty applies only to the original purchase for EverLast® Products used within the US, Canada, or other countries as expressly specified by EverLast® in writing. This warranty is non-transferable. EverLast® reserves the right to examine all failed lighting EverLast® Products, and will be the sole judge as to whether any of the EverLast® Products are defective and covered under this warranty. The warranty described in this paragraph represents the sole and exclusive remedy for any alleged defect, nonconformity, or failure of any product supplied by EverLast®.
Except as expressly set forth in the paragraph above, EverLast® makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, of any nature whatsoever, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will EverLast® be liable to any person for special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including lost profits or revenue.
Additionally, EverLast® will not be liable for:
• Defects caused by external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, fire, water damage, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, natural disaster, or other external causes unrelated to the performance of the EverLast® Products.
• EverLast® Products for which EverLast® has not yet received full payment.
• Defects caused by misuse, faulty installation, misapplication, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the EverLast® Products specifications (including limits on operating temperatures), under/over voltage situations, lack of compliance with applicable instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance, negligence, accident, or tampering.
• Situations in which EverLast® Products supplied by EverLast® are replaced with those from other manufacturers.
• Products not manufactured by EverLast®, including sensors and/or additional controls attached to or associated with any of the EverLast® Products.
• Costs for shipping and installation of replacement EverLast® Products.
This warranty applies only to EverLast® Products purchased from EverLast® on or after June 29, 2009.
For further information on EverLast® Lighting's warranty policy
contact us at 888-383-7578
We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Business name:Full Spectrum Solutions, Inc.
Address:PO Box 1087
City, State:JACKSON, MI
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EverLast® Lighting, Inc. maintains this site ("the Site") for your information, education and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by EverLast Lighting, Inc.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). EverLast® Lighting, Inc. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of EverLast® Lighting, Inc., unless otherwise noted.
- You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of EverLast® Lighting Inc., including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of EverLast® Lighting, Inc. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, EverLast® Lighting, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's domain name: not the e-mail address.
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our Web page.
- never shared with other organizations or individual for commercial purposes.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Information collected during ordering: In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete our registration form.
We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used:
- for shipping and billing purposes.
- to fill customer's orders.
E-Mail and Direct Mail Offers:
To offer you a customized level of customer service, we may also use your mailing, shipping and/or billing address or e-mail address you have provided us to send you special offers from time to time that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want to receive direct mail, catalogs, email, product- and/or service-specific information and/or general marketing communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Your Transactions:
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- this privacy statement.
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 business hours.
If problems arise, customers may contact us by
Email: email address
PO Box 1087
Website URL: http://www.everlastlight.com