Our Industry Leading Warranty...
Terms and Conditions of 10 year limited warranty
EverLast® Induction Lighting warrants that our fixtures, ballasts, and lamps will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years or 60,000 hours (which ever comes first) from date of installation or date of manufacture if installation date is unknown. Ballasts, lamps, and fixtures demonstrated to be defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at EverLast® Induction Lightings discretion, at no cost provided the fixtures are installed and operated in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
This warranty applies only to the original purchase for fixtures used within the US, Canada, or other countries as specified by EverLast® Induction Lighting. The warranty is non-transferable.
EverLast® Induction Lighting reserves the right to examine all failed induction lighting systems and reserves the right to be the sole judge as to whether any housing, lamp and/or ballast is defective and covered under this warranty.
EverLast® Induction Lighting will not be liable for:
- Problems resulting from external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, fire, water damage, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, natural disaster, or other external causes unrelated to product performance.
- Products for which Everlast® Induction Lighting has not yet received full payment.
- Conditions demonstrating misuse, faulty installation, misapplication, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification, under/over voltage situations, lack of compliance with applicable instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance, negligence, accident, or tampering. Note ballast ratings for limits on operating temperatures.
- Situations in which EverLast® lamps and/or ballasts are replaced with those from other manufacturers.
- Products not manufactured by EverLast® Induction Lighting, this includes sensors and/or additional controls.
- Costs for shipping.
- Costs for installation.
Effective June 29, 2009. Warranty terms and conditions do not pertain to purchases made prior effective date
For further information on EverLast® Induction Lightings warranty policy
contact us at 888-383-7578
We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Business name:Full Spectrum Solutions, Inc.
Address:PO Box 1087
City, State:JACKSON, MI
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EverLast® Lighting, Inc. maintains this site ("the Site") for your information, education and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by EverLast Lighting, Inc.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). EverLast® Lighting, Inc. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of EverLast® Lighting, Inc., unless otherwise noted.
- You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of EverLast® Lighting Inc., including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of EverLast® Lighting, Inc. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, EverLast® Lighting, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's domain name: not the e-mail address.
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our Web page.
- never shared with other organizations or individual for commercial purposes.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Information collected during ordering: In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete our registration form.
We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used:
- for shipping and billing purposes.
- to fill customer's orders.
E-Mail and Direct Mail Offers:
To offer you a customized level of customer service, we may also use your mailing, shipping and/or billing address or e-mail address you have provided us to send you special offers from time to time that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want to receive direct mail, catalogs, email, product- and/or service-specific information and/or general marketing communications, please contact us at email@example.com
Security of Your Transactions:
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- this privacy statement.
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 business hours.
If problems arise, users may contact us by
PO Box 1087